As you know, Design-Apart delivers Italian design around the world.
Beginning with the US, our goal is to establish living showrooms in cities all around the world, transformed by Italy’s top designers and manufacturers, where we will live, create and invite people to collaborate with us.
We opened our living showroom a few weeks ago in New York, in the heart of Flatiron District. We will live and work there, meeting with the creative community and organizing great events (like this one, set for tomorrow!).
But we need help.
That’s why we are seeking a full time Sales Director with a min. of 5 years work experience in NYC and a proven track record of sales and contacts in the architecture and design fields to assess driving business and promotion of the brand.
- 5 years outside sales experience.
- Previous sales experience, with a Architecture/Design background
- Face to face selling experience
- Confidence and excellent communication skills are crucial to succeed in this role
- Ability to sell and understand Italian bespoke and custom design furniture,
- Experience in managing projects from start to finish and providing superior customer service.
- Able to develop bespoke interior design projects with D-A and our producers (technical drawings, surveys, know NY codes and regulations, have a knowledgeable base of NY in terms of heating system, bathroom, plumbing system, air conditioning, hood ventilation, kitchens etc.)
- Needs to manage clients, payments and orders, deposits, manage sales contracts and purchase orders to D-A producers, coordinate timing of installation accordingly with transportation.
- Extensive knowledge of the New York Area
- Bachelor Degree in related is required
- Computer literate; including AutoCAD and all Microsoft Office applications
Are you the person we are looking for? Then send us your resume and cover letter.
We hope to see you soon in the Design-Apart loft!